Do you want to Get Help?

Help Line Services

Support  is available from a number of sources: Community Alcohol Services and Community Drug Services are run by the Government Agencies or Non-Governmental and Charity groups. Below are listed a number of organizations that can provide help.

Community Drug & Alcohol Services - 2nd Floor City Hall

Tel: +350 20043589

Bruce’s Farm Rehabilitation Centre-Upper Rock

Tel: +350 20048444

Mental Welfare Officers - Primary Care Centre ICC

Tel: +350 20071386

Families Anonymous - Mid Harbours Community Centre

Meetings every thursday 9pm - 11pm

Tel: +350 54070676

Narcotics Anonymous, Nazareth House 

Tel: +350 20073774

Alcoholics Anonymous, Nazareth House

Tel: +350 20073774

Tel:  8008
Tel: 199
Police General enquiries 
Tel: +350 20072500
GHA Ambulance Service
Tel: 190
Confidential Drugs Hotline
Tel: +350 20077677